Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012: The Year of the Mustache. . .


I do not grow facial hair very well. It is patchy, thin, and just looks bad; therefore, I shave regularly and rarely go into public if I have not recently shaven. Because of laziness and a lack of need to engage publicly I have not shaven for three days. As a lark, this morning I decided to shave but keep a thin John Waters like mustache. When I saw Julie later in the day I jokingly declared that 2012 is the Year of the Mustache. My intensions were to remove my mustache the next morning and continue with my baby-faced way of life; however, that plan changed once Julie stated that my mustache looks awful and I would be too embarrassed to keep my new upper lip pride and joy. I took her comments as a challenge and now have something to prove. Thus, heed my words world, 2012 is the Year of the Mustache and I am its leader. Regardless of how bad it looks.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I have never followed a blog page (unfortunately even our own) but I do find yours both informational and a great use of my time on the computer.

    ReplyDelete